- Gem Stone Remedies
- Special Puja
- Jatak Bichara
- Bhrugu Sanhita
- Vastu Dosa & Remedies
- Vastu Solution
- Hasta Rekha Bichara
- Mastaka Rekha Bichara
- Mukha Mandala Bichara
- Parasar and Krishnamruttee padhhati
- Jemini System of Astrology
- Lal kitab
- Face Reader
- Tantra Shastra
- Photo Gallery
- Video Gallery
- Bhagya Darshan (Rasiphala) on Sarthak TV
- Astro-Vaastu Consultant
- Bhagya Darshan (Jatak Bichara) on Sarthak TV
- OTV Astrologer
- Sarthak TV Astrologer
- Parthana TV Astrologer
- Kanak TV Astrologer
- Bhubaneswar Astrologer
- Cuttack Astrologer
- Odisha Astrologer
- Gold Medalist Astrologer
Vastu rules are governed by God himself. For example - sun / moon / earth / wind etc are working as per God's fixed rules, same as everybody on earth (animal/birds/human etc) will get his fixed place for living as per his religious, devotional and family status. These are fixed rules and can never be change.
Vastu Dosha is a proposed defect or deficiency in the familiar features of the eight directions and these directions have been empowered with characters based on an assortment obtained from the Panch-Maha-Bhutas. However, Vastu Dosha signifies spoiling the characters of the directions under circumstances. Also, such doshas are closely related with Panch- Maha-Bhutas associated qualities of mind, soul, and human body. It is possible to settle down the ill effects through 'Sadhana' or meditation.
Which room should be constructed in which direction, if this is not kept in mind while planning a house, the whole building may go against the principles Vastu Shastra and it will create lot of troubles causing irreparable harms and loss to the owner / inmates.
> Bed Room
--The main bedroom should be located in the South. If the bed - room is located in the North, there would be unrest in the family. The bed should be placed in such a way that while sleeping, the head is towards the South.
--The kitchen ideally, should be towards South-East, the direction of God of Fire. Alternatively, it can located in the North West. Cook should face the East or North.
> Puja Room
--The Puja Room should be located in the North East direction. Alternatively, it can located in the North or East direction. While worshipping, the person should face the East.
> Bath Room
--The bathroom should ideally be located in the East. Alternatively, it can be located in the North-West. But the bathroom should never be located in the North East.
> Dining Hall
--Dining Room should be towards the West as it is ruled by Saturn and it is in the way of Bhooteshwara, the symbolic representation of the hungry.
Vastu for office determines the efficiency of the work inside the office premises. Vastu principles help in the arrangement of office desk and office seating. Office is a place that has to be designed with the right procedural practice, as it gives an unbiased movement in work! If an office space is not designed as per the right vastu principles, then there will never be any balanced workout and progress.
- --East facing office is considered good.
- --Avoid irregular shape of the plot while square or rectangle is best for office.
- --The main head or owner of the business organization must face North while working or dealing with clientele.
- --Northern or eastern sides are suitable for executive staffs.
- --Managerial level and other high level people in the office must be made to sit in Southern or Western portion so that they must face North or East while sitting.
- --North-east portion of office should be left empty with water resource installed.
- --Toilets should be built in West or North-western side.
- --Reception must be designed in North-east.
- --Waiting room can be made in North-west or North-east.